Shopping for a ½ size? Order down to the next smallest whole size.
Comfortable, and made with food service, hospitality, and health care workers in mind. The Crocs™ Bistro gives you all you need in an on-the-job shoe—from slip-resistance to extra protection at the toe.
Crocs™ Bistro Details:
Kris G from Lindenhurst, NY"I stand for 9-10 hours a day at work. When I wear these crocs my feet and back don't hurt as much as when I wear sneakers all day. Great shoe!"
- Crocs Lock™ slip-resistant tread
- Designed specifically for those in the restaurant, food service, hospitality and health care industries
- Enclosed toe design and thicker metatarsal area help protect foot from kitchen spills
- Odor-resistant, easy to clean, and quick to dry
- Contoured foot bed for comfort
- Fully molded Croslite™ material construction for maximum lightweight cushioning and durability
- Croslite™ material heel strap for a secure fit
Our most generous, roomy fit.
Iconic Crocs Comfort™
Original Croslite™ foam cushion: Feels soft with all day support.