Comfortable, and made with food service, hospitality, and health care workers in mind. The Crocs™ Bistro gives you all you need in an on-the-job shoe—from slip-resistance to extra protection at the toe.
Crocs™ Bistro Details:
Happy Gardener from South Australia"I use this mostly during summer. I am barefoot in the house, and I slip these on whenever I have to go outside. I know someone who got a nasty spider bite on their foot when wearing thongs in the garden, so I like wearing something with a bit more protection. I wear these when I am watering or around plants etc. my feet do get a little sweaty in them in the warm weather, but I prefer these to the ones with ventilation as I feel there is more protection from insects. Not just spiders, but ants too! I just give me feet a wipe over when I go back inside."
- Crocs Lock™ slip-resistant tread
- Designed specifically for those in the restaurant, food service, hospitality and health care industries
- Enclosed toe design and thicker metatarsal area help protect foot from kitchen spills
- Odor-resistant, easy to clean, and quick to dry
- Contoured foot bed for comfort
- Fully molded Croslite™ material construction for maximum lightweight cushioning and durability
- Croslite™ material heel strap for a secure fit
Our most generous, roomy fit.
Iconic Crocs Comfort™
Original Croslite™ foam cushion: Feels soft with all day support.