Exchange and Return Policy
New exchange return policy with effect from 15 june 2013.
Crocs Australia will provide a one-time exchange for items purchased online upon proof of purchase subject to the following conditions:
1. The purchase was made from our website, www.crocsaustralia.com.au
2. The items must be in a resaleable condition, unworn and with tags still attached.
3. The items are returned to Crocs within 45 days of purchase.
4. The items are defective.
For items deemed subject to fair wear and tear, accidental damages or misuse, it will not be accepted as faulty. Crocs Australia has the right to assess the condition of returned goods prior to offering customer a one-time exchange. Items deemed faulty by Crocs will be exchanged (subject to availability) or refunded. In the event of any dispute, the decision of Crocs Australia shall be final and conclusive. Exchange requests are always subject to product availability.
Steps to initiate a Return/Exchange:
1. You will need to login into www.crocsaustralia.com.au with your order # under Order status. (You must generate the process within 45 days from your purchase date)
2. Ship back the products along with the return confirmation email to the following address:
CLAIMS & RETURNS DEPARTMENT
RMA-(Your order # ending with CAU) and (Your Name)
Level 3 / 47 Wellington Street
St Kilda VIC 3182
PS: Shipping & handling charges are non-refundable. Please allow 2 weeks processing time. Crocs office and retail stores do not accept any returns or exchanges of purchases made online. Crocs Australia will adhere to the Trade Practices Act, state legislation and related company policies.
** Kindly adhere to the Exchange and Return instruction to ensure your requests are processed promptly.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Monday – Friday between 10:30 AM – 6:30 PM